Friday, November 28, 2008

RSV/Bronchitis

so ryan and i had to take merek to the emergency room thanksgiving day because she had a fever of 101.9 and was shaking all over and wheezing so we got to the ER and they did chest Xrays (have you ever tried to hold a toddler down for Xrays??? Its not easy!) and said she has bronchitis and we shoudl make an appointment with her regular doctor the next day. So this morning I took her to see Dr. Wick her pediatritian and not only does she have bronchitis but she also has RSV. So we started breathing treatments this afternoon and hopefully in the next few days we will see some improvement. I just feel so bad for her... I hate to see her sick. So say a little prayer for her if your thinking about it. Also i hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh yuck! We'll be praying for her.