Wednesday, November 26, 2008
teeth marks
so this morning merek and i were getting ready to go to the mall with my grandmother to do some christmas shopping and i pulled out my computer to check my email and facebook and like usual merek made a bee line to me and the computer. Well im trying to teach her that she can look but she cant just bang on the keys, well of course she was banging on the keys so i picked her up and set her down away from the computer. We went through this at least 6 times until both of us were very frustrated. well i hadn't been able to get anything acheived anyhow so i started to just put away the computer well merek was not happy about that at all. She very deliberatly grabbed my arm and bit me so hard i bled. I spanked her(even though i didnt want to) but i could not belelive she did that. i guess the terrible two's have started early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We had a show down about the computer this morning too. Josiah wanted to turn my volume up ALL the way and I reminded him that playing with it would be disobedience and that means a spanking. He looked at me and said, "I know it disobedient, but I WANT to!" After a short staring contest he decided it wasn't worth it. Twerp!
Now, Grace is another story. She has karate chop arms that can hit keys faster than I can move and it makes the strangest things happen to my screen.
Post a Comment