Friday, December 5, 2008

Yogurt and wisdom teeth

So this morning I had all four wisdom teeth removed. It was AWFUL...I am in so much pain. But that aside...my mother, while being a huge help with merek today, still could not keep merek distracted from me for very long. She was so interested in my face (the swelling) and the ice packs. After a few hours i was able to sit up and i was eating some raspberry yogurt (my favorite and one of mereks favorites as well). So while eating my yogurt very slowly and carefully, Merek became aware of what it was that I had, and began demanding me to share. On any other occasion I would have gladly shared with her but being that I had just had mouth surgery I didnt think that was very sanitary or healthy. So my mom went and got her a cup of her own. Oh No...that was Not what she wanted. She wanted mommy's yogurt or no yogurt at all. So in the end i had to eat two cups of yogurt, mine and the the cup she wouldnt eat that my mother had already opened, and she cried and cried for 30 minutes. I think this whole ordeal just has her very confused and every 5 or 10 minutes she came over and patted my leg as if to say " I have no idea whats wrong with you but it will be ok." It was very sweet.

No comments: