So its been awhile since I have made an entry but let me tell you we have been busy with excitement! First came Christmas which went wonderfully. It was old family and my new family, everyone in the christmas spirit, merek and a power wheels, kim and philip in from Iowa, and all together good fun! Then came New Years, the plan was to go for dinner and then bring in the new year with the best of friends. But Ryan had other things in mind! Maybe 20 minutes into our nice romantic dinner Ryan asked me the most important question of them all..."Will you marry me?" At first I thought he was joking haha until he pulled a ring out of his pocket! I did some crying and then some laughing and then a little more crying...It was perfect! Then we headed out to lake Tyler to enjoy good friends and share the news! I couldnt have made the night any better if I had tried! I showed merek later and she was very amused with the sparkling factor that came along with it. Needless to say we have had an amazing holiday season and we will continue to be very busy with WEDDING plans! Were looking at April so mark it on your calenders!
P.S. Thanks to everyone who was helping to keep the secret! It was so worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment